Registration for Fall Classes
is Now Open!
Begin your week feeling refreshed and relaxed with renewed energy and a sense of well-being. Experience a holistic journey for the mind, body, and spirit through the healing art and science of yoga in a safe and supportive environment. On this journey you will be guided through:
- Techniques to facilitate proper breathing and awareness of the breath.
- Movement as meditation through awareness and integration with the breath.
- Gentle postures that promote a healthy spine and improve posture and balance.
- Postures that gently strengthen muscles and promote functional range of motion of the joints, creating a healthy balance of strength and flexibility.
- Meditations that promote deep relaxation and a sense of inner peace.
The limbs of yoga practiced in this 90 minute class will gently release energy blockages preventing the free flow of energy in the mind, body, and spirit and get that energy flowing again. The body then becomes full of vitality and strength; and the mind and spirit become light, creative, joyful and balanced. This class is designed with the beginner level student in mind; although all levels would benefit from this gentle yet profoundly effective practice. Class size is limited to ensure adequate space for a safe and comfortable practice.
All classes held at CFA and taught by Debra McNeil, OTR/L, CEP, RYT.